Friday, January 20, 2006

Back to Tunisia(briefly)

Man, those movie makers are so sly- there wasn't even a roof on this piece! Its all about the camera angle.

Ever heard of the movie Star Wars(1979, SciFi George Lucas film)? Well in this picture you can see Luke's home in Tatouine. That's right, the place where the film was shot for Luke's home with uncle whathisface and auntie I'mgettingkilledsoonsodon'tremembermyname. There are still the plastic fake machine workings in the walls and of course many signed pictures from George Lucas and others but it is now a modern day bar and hotel.
By the by, the bar scene where Han Solo meets Greedo and Sny Snootles and the Rebel Band play music was filmed here as well. Woweee!!!! Even without the history its a really cool hotel with cheap rooms and open courtyards like this one.

Here our new friend, Charlotte, stands over the room like the evil droids that must have killed the aunt and uncle. Cheers!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my mecca--Thank you Chad--I can taste the sand from my Uncle's farm. Ahh Obie One. That old cook taught me everything I know. Sorry to cut this short I must get back to my X-Wing.

-L. Skywalker

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke, the next time you kiss me I'll cut your balls off with your own light saber.

-Lea

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke use the force--this bitch is wack.

-Obie One

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bleep bleep burrrr reeep reepp tip teep.

-R2

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RAWRRWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-CHewy

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Behave, you must. Methinks this website is for family, too. Channel your energy; curb your language; and feel the Force flow from this blog.

-YOda

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home