Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year(Revised Dedication)

2006: Wowweeeeee!!!! Can you believe it!? Another year older and all I have to show for it is more shoulder hair. Coming in quite nicely, thanks for asking. I'm officially out of Tunisia and back in Egypt- this time to stay and play. Well, I figured I'd take this time to wish all y'all a Happy New Year. So, "Happy Freakin' New Year." I hope you all find what you need this year.

I'm also going to totally embarass Erika, too. She went back Stateside to see her family for the holidays and its been almost two weeks since I've seen her. Needless to say, I am a complete mess. Besides missing her company(badly) I find it hard to do little things by myself. I don't change my clothes(ever). I make a mess when I eat and go to the bathroom(especially when I do these things simultaneously), and I lose all sense of direction once I take ten steps. But mostly I miss her.
So, its time for a little tribute and a toast to the Beautiful and Headstrong woman. Enjoy your ten seconds of internet fame, you little spark plug, you. Love, CHad.
(Note: She was also the main photographer for this blog. All of the pictures from Cambodia and almost all from Thailand she took with her camera. Hot AND talented.)


I'll be publishing pictures as soon as I find a computer that will do it. Argggggggghhhhhhh!!!!
And here they are....


3 Comments:

Blogger dani said...

chad!!!! hey there buddy...in egypt huh...interested in your opinion...we really have had the same trip...crazy, crazy, crazy...too bad we didn't start at the same time or meet up or something...oh well..hope you had a blast for new years...have some sheesha for me...apple please :) if you need a contact in cairo, let me know..as a friend of mine...who even speaks some arabic, lives there...i am sad you didn't try the spiders in cambodia...you chicken shit...i tried one and i am a vegetarian...whatever...miss you and hope you are well..hi to erika too....talk soon...

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erika is so goddamn beautiful! Love the candids
xoxo deb

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chad This Picture Is Of Erika And It Is Valentine's Day And Your Love Isnt Even With You How Sad!!
:( I Bet You Miss That She Isnt With You...Well Anyways Hope Your Haveing A Good Time. My Dad, My Mom, And I Are Leaving For Florida On Sunday February 19Th And We Will Ber Backk On February 25Th! So If You Wanna Call just Maybe On The 26Th!
Love Your Nephew:
Kyle

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home